DID YOU KNOW?
Salt is essential for life—you cannot live without it. However, regular ‘table salt’ and the salt found in processed foods are NOT identical to the salt your body really needs. In fact, table salt has practically nothing in common with natural salt. One is health damaging, and the other is healing.
Processed salt is 98 percent sodium chloride, and the remaining two percent comprises man-made chemicals, such as moisture absorbents, and a little added iodine.
Natural salt is about 84 percent sodium chloride. The remaining 16 percent of natural salt consists of other naturally occurring minerals, including trace minerals like silicon, phosphorous and vanadium
Unrefined natural salt is important to many biological processes, including:
1. Being a major component of your blood plasma, lymphatic fluid, extracellular fluid, and even amniotic fluid
2. Carrying nutrients into and out of your cells
3. Maintain and regulate blood pressure
4. Increasing the glial cells in your brain, which are responsible for creative thinking and long-term planning
5. Helping your brain communicate with your muscles, so that you can move on demand via sodium-potassium ion exchange.
Add SEA SALT like Himalayan, Celtic, etc. to your diet and avoid processed foods which can lead to: hypertension (high blood pressure), heart disease, memory decline, erectile dysfunction and more.